Friday, April 27, 2007

... typical malaysian acts ....

Yup, Google acquired blogger. and by luck, I sent all the invitations out when blogger was transferring from old to new one, and accounts were 'upgraded'. So previous invitations i sent out disappeared.

later busy working, and i also forgot to invite you all again. or you can say, i was not sure about setting this up as such post was, is, expected. but i decided to continue. so anything la.

btw 'firingSQUAT' is alan, i think. people, try to post something so that at least we know who everyone is. just hope that when we online, we can come and take a look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got it.

It is very good of you to initiate this blog. Really very good.

Equally good is that you have upgraded contributors' privilege.

Hey, I did not mean to offend you. I rant at your blog entry because I just wanted to rant, as what I have said. Once again, sorry for making you my victim.

Please continue blogging, my friend. Wish you have a happy labour day!

P/S: I accidentally downgraded my privilege, do you mind doing it again?