Saturday, November 17, 2007

Everybody needs a lil' bit of gossip.

Super freeeeee and super bored right now. Woooh ! and since I haven't been crapping here for a long time, I shall do something out of the ordinary..(i.e. not the usual "how's life" kinda thing).

...I'm gonna be "beaten up" by Darren next summer anyhow. Therefore, I shall just share the joy here.. ( just to enlighten you, Zn ! ) :p

Well, in case you haven't realized, the cbox on the side is way more active than the blog space. I suggest making the cbox bigger and the blog space smaller...
and if you're reading those comments in the cbox and don't understand a thing..
you'll have to start by visiting Darren Leom's friendster page and reading his testimonials. That'll make alot more sense to you. Eventually, you'll figure out who's SS. - she's cute btw (at least I think so) and I'm sure L,W,G,C,K agrees. HAHA.

Show some support people !! :p

"U can do it, Dare!" - qw


Okay.. now he's not gonna beat me.. he's gonna KILL me...
Months to come. Gossip's more important. Sorry dude. :p
*fingers crossed*

2 comments:

Likky said...

1. bigger cbox.
2. SS is cute.

As usual.. Angkat tangan and kaki and wateva else and agree!!

oh well.. dare, go for it. girls are never too innocent:p

Haloha said...

haha.....Thx Qwen for this special blog....Now i know wat's going on..hehe....

Darren, i think everyone here will angkat tangan n kaki n wateva(quoted from likky)...so, go for it..:P

The C box is really far more interesting than the blog...